Maintenance release, also a few new tricks added in. Some of the changes include:
- new fliptricks: hardflip, inward heelflip, regular and switch, normal ollie and nollie.
- landing in manuals after 180 fix
- texture mods: you can now change deck, shoe, shirt etc textures by editing their png file...
Made a quick little video of some miniramp skating. I've also been working on rounding out the list of available fliptricks and should have an update regarding that soon.
After relaxing a little bit after the release it's back to work. There were a number of small things accomplished this weekend.
- added spine to modular bowl kit
- expanded the demo scene to use the new spine
- tweaked and increased the new landing speed boost/check
- a lot of tweaking on regula...
After 6 months without making any updates public, version 0.1.2 is now available! The game has gone through many changes since the last release including:
- grind system completely rewritten
- animation system completely rewritten
- new menu system
- new menu / replay menu design
- orignal soundt...
I added in changing resolutions and an option for fullscreen/windowed mode. It isn't really working as expected and will need to be restructured at some point. The way blender deals with fullscreen make me think I need 2 seperate executeables. Leaving it as is, somwhat functioning for the moment.